Apple event 10/18 hosted a second fall event focused on the MacBook Pro and AirPods. Apple has launched the new 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models through a complete redesign featuring MagSafe, no touch bar, HDMI port and SD card slot, and a mini LED display with a notch. Apple also announced the new ultra-powerful M1 Pro and M1 Max chips that merged with existing M1 chips.
Apple event 10/18 took almost an hour to introduce a new device at today’s “Unleashed” event, but for readers who want a thorough overview of the new features, all announcements are summarized in a 7-minute video. Did. The scope of all events is listed below, so make sure you don’t miss out on Apple’s latest product details.
Apple event 10/18
– Redesigned MacBook Pro unveiled with Apple, notch, additional ports, ProMotion Mini-LED display, M1 Pro or M1 Max chip, and more
– Apple announces M1 Pro and M1 Max chips designed for the new MacBook Pro
– AirPods 3 and new 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models are now pre-orderable
– The first Geekbench score surface for the MacBook Pro M1 Max, which offers twice the multi-core performance of the M1
– The 14-inch MacBook Pro starts with an 8-core CPU, and two power adapter options are available for the 16-inch model with a 24-core GPU option.
– M1 Max supports up to 3 Pro Display XDR and 4K TV at the same time.
– New MacBook Pro finally comes with 1080p camera in one step
– Largest High-End 16-inch MacBook Pro Price $ 6,099
– New MacBook Pro offers up to 10 hours longer battery life than previous generation
– Like the new MacBook Pro and iPad Pro, it has a 120Hz ProMotion display
– The new 16-inch MacBook Pro is thicker and heavier than its predecessor.
– Apple sells new $ 49 braid MagSafe cable and $ 99 140W power adapter for 16-inch MacBook Pro
– Shipment date for MacBook Pro models moving in November and December
– The new MacBook Pro model includes an HDMI 2.0 port instead of HDMI 2.1.
– Apple announces redesigned 3rd generation AirPods
– AirPods 3 can be ordered today for $ 179 and will be released on October 26th.
– AirPods Pro is available with the MagSafe charging case for the same $ 249 price as it is today
– Apple’s new AirPods lineup starts at $ 129 for AirPods 2, AirPods 3, AirPods Pro and AirPods Max.
– 3rd Generation AirPods Requires iOS 13 and End of Support for Spherical iPhones, iPads, and iPods
– IOS 15.1, watchOS 8.1 and macOS Monterey available next week
– Apple launches macOS Monterey on October 25
– Apple Seeds macOS Monterey Announces Developer Candidates
– MacOS Monterey release candidate, Safari change cancellation, reintroduction of previous tab design
– Apple has announced that it will provide macOS Monterey with general-purpose control features later this fall.
– macOS hides the notch on the new MacBook Pro in full-screen mode.
– Apple Seeds iOS and iPad OS 15.1 Developer Release Candidates
– Apple Seeds tvOS 15.1 Release Candidates for Developers
– Apple Seeds watchOS 8.1 Developer Release Candidates
– HomePod Mini adds three new colors in November: yellow, orange, and blue
– Apple Music Offers New “Voice Price Plan” for $ 4.99 / Month
– Apple updates Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro with new 8K ProRes video and spatial audio editing features
– Apple launches $ 19 abrasive cloth
– Apple will rebuild its website to split AirPods and “TV and Home” into its own sections.
– New Beats Fit Pro headphones released in iOS 15.1 beta
– Mention the high power mode of the new MacBook Pro revisited on macOS Monterey
– Optimized for cinematic mode video editing on the new MacBook Pro and iPhone 13, iMovie for Mac
Both the new MacBook Pro model and AirPods 3 are available for order today and will be released on October 26th. Updates for macOS Monterey, iOS 15.1 and other software will be available on October 25th.