10 the best interior design software in the market.
1. AutocadDownload Here Many architects and designers start with autocad to understand the field and to have a strong base to learn other software. Autocad helps architects and designers to create 2d and 3d plans with precision in addition to that. It offers a lot of features like drafting 2d geometry and 3d modeling with solids surfaces and mesh objects. It also has a lot of good features to work effectively in an organized environment where you can use layouts and layers to organize the project. Working with autocad is very simple the interface is easy and the commands are not complicated that’s why it is a perfect software to start with beginners and students. The good thing about autocad is that it can be used by architects to do architectural plans and by engineers to do mechanical electrical and structure plans.
2. SketchupDOWNLOAD HERE It is a great software for 3d modeling and it is very flexible and intuitive. It is used a lot in interior design because it has a full library of assets that can be found on the warehouse of the software, its interface is simple and easy to use in addition to that the tools and commands are not complicated and it will take just few days to understand the basics. It is a very good software when it comes to creating details especially in modeling and rendering. Sketchup is also compatible with many rendering engines such as v-ray which offers a lot of features for materials textures lighting high quality renders and even image editing after the render. Sketchup also has a lot of tools to control sound direction and timing and it even can create small animations using the rendering tools.
3. Home DesignerDOWNLOAD HERE
This software is made exclusively for home design it is a sort of a combination between all the features that exist in different 3d software. It has tools for interior design landscape design in addition to others as well you can use this software to create floor plans interior design topography and everything else related to the design field. Working with home designer is very easy, the interface is clean and the tools are straightforward. The good thing about this is that you can do your home design or space design quickly. Avoiding starting out from scratch you can do this by downloading ready-to-use furniture and architectural elements and drop them in the proper place. These furniture groups can be moved and customized according to your needs and the software also offers tools for additional levels of details, because it is very important thing in interior design.
4. RevitDOWNLOAD HERE Unlike autocad revit belongs to the bim family which means it is a building information modeling software. It is used to work on architectural plans structural plans. It also works on 2d and 3d at the same time which saves a lot of time for architects in addition to that. Working using revit is based on the communication between different parts on the project because they can all work in the same time on the same file. Everyone involved in it the software has a rich library of components that can be used for interior design and these components are editable according to the needs of the work. Revit also has its own render engine but there are much better alternatives out there when it comes to rendering engines.
5. Live Interior 3DDOWNLOAD HERE This is a great interior design software for professionals it is very easy to learn and can be great alternative for expensive cad software. It has a clear and intuitive interface and it is good for both professionals and beginners. If you want to create floor plans that include all the details in addition to creating 3d objects like furniture and if you want to create a walkthrough animation you can do that as well with ease.
6. Chief ArchitectDOWNLOAD HERE
This software was specifically designed for the home interior design industry. It simply allows 3d tools to be used by novice computer users or by those who find other cad programs complicated. It has automated building tools for home design and interior design to be able to create all aspects of your projects such as living room, kitchen, bathroom and so on. Chief architect makes it easy to create construction drawings elevations cad details and 3d models as well
7. Sweet home 3dDOWNLOAD HERE It is a free 3d application to do 2d drawings and 3d views. It can be used to work on interior and exterior design furniture. In this software can be imported from different software and used to create specific interior designs for any kind of space you want. Sweet home 3d can also be used to draw walls ceilings in addition to doors and windows in addition to that you can control the lighting settings and render realistic images and even animation videos. it is available on mac windows and it is web-based it is very easy to use and anyone can use it to design their own home without the help of a professional.
8. Palette CadDOWNLOAD HERE Software that has a lot of features but also easy enough to use so learning the software doesn’t take away from your focus on your job you should check palette cad. The interface is very well designed and it allows you to work while you are learning how to use the software. The features are plentiful and they let you get very creative with any and every room in the house you are designing.
9, Dream Plan Home designer
This is a great software to design the interior and exterior of your house. It actually helps you start that design from scratch by adding walls floors, ceilings, doors and windows after that you can add all the relative furniture and add the decoration and textures. It is a good software for beginners in the design industry or people who like to design their houses on their own. It has a version for mac and windows and it also has a free version but it is limited in the tools and features compared to the paid one.